Every stop at the store can earn you a little cash. There are few accounts that pay you to do what you already do, but this is one of them.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- No minimum deposit to open (must have $25 in Member Savings account)
It’s Easy to Earn Cash Back
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 bill pay or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you will receive 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $10 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.