We’re with you on every adventure. Manage your Montana Credit Union accounts for free, 24/7, wherever you have an internet connection.
Between balancing work, your family, and errands, we understand that you don’t always have time to make it out to a branch. With online banking and bill pay, you can bank on your time, anytime you need to.
Check your balance, transfer funds, and set up one-time or recurring bill payments anywhere there’s internet. Plus, sign up for eALERTS to receive customized emails or texts about your account.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Montana Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-Statements
- View account balances, pending transactions and account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts, as well as to other Montana Credit Union members
- Apply for your loan online quickly and easily
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Save time for yourself, with fewer trips to the credit union
- Sign up for eALERTS and customize them to your needs
- Receive custom personal, account, or informational alerts via text or email
This free service allows you to set up and receive customized personal, account, or informational alerts via text or email. You can monitor your accounts more closely, find out when your balance falls under a certain amount, when checks have cleared, when payments are due, and much more!
- Receive free eALERTS via email or text
- Configure alerts for a number of tasks
- Customize to suit your personal needs
- Safe and easy to use
To set up eALERTS, follow these simple steps:
- In online banking, click on eServices
- Read and accept the agreement
- Fill in your email address
- You will get an activation code via email
- Enter the code in online banking to fully activate your account
Your smartphone is your go-to device — and now it’s also your number one banking tool! Mobile banking lets you access your accounts whenever and wherever you are.
Locate branches and ATMs, plus perform essential activities like transferring funds and even depositing checks. Your mobile device is about to become your very own portable credit union that you can carry in your pocket!
- Fast, free, and secure service for all Montana Credit Union members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- View eStatements
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Locate our nearest branch or ATM wherever you are
- Handle your banking needs 24/7, from the convenience of your phone
Questions on how to download the app and enroll in mobile banking? Check out our YouTube tutorial.
Learn more with our Mobile App FAQ.
Sign, snap, and send — just three easy steps stand between having a check in hand to having it deposited into your Montana Credit Union checking or savings account!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for Montana Credit Union members
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Access card controls, in the event you misplace or lose your card
- Pay a person through person to person payments
- View monthly statements
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
View our Mobile Deposit Tips (PDF) for more information.
De-clutter and de-stress your life with free, safe, and secure eStatements — electronic versions of your paper statements. Securely view your statements from the convenience of your computer, and reduce your risk of fraud or identity theft while avoiding paper clutter.
- Receive your account and Mastercard® credit card statements electronically
- Faster and safer than statements in the mail
- Receive eLetters with pertinent information
- Help eliminate paper clutter
- Reduce chance of identity theft
- Access up to 36 months' worth of past statements online
- Download or print them with one click
You can set up eStatements and eLetters by yourself through eServices:
- In [email protected] online banking, click on the eStatements icon in the navigation bar
- Enter your email address to verify that you would like to receive eStatements
- Read and Submit the E-Statement Disclosure Agreement
- Click View Statements to access your eStatements
You are now set up to receive eStatements and eLetters, and will have the ability to set up desired eALERTS!