Give your money a shelter that holds up in all conditions — and watch it grow at a competitive, fixed rate.
- Fixed Rates
- Competitive Dividends
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Guaranteed savings you can rely on
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 4 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Automatic renewal at maturity unless otherwise specified
- Free digital banking services
- Free telephone banking
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open (and must have $25 in Member Savings account)
We do require a current photo ID to open a share certificate, so make sure you bring it with you when you come in to open your account.
*Effective March 1, 2016, if you withdraw funds from a share certificate prior to the maturity date, the early withdrawal penalty will be: less than one year = 91 days' dividends; 1-3 years = 182 days' dividends; and greater than 3 years = 365 days' dividends. The time frame is based on the original maturity date at the time of purchase. The penalty is calculated as a forfeiture of part of the dividends that have been or would be earned on the account. It applies whether or not the dividends have been earned. In other words, if the account has not yet earned enough dividends or if the dividend has already been paid, the penalty will be deducted from the principal.