FYI: the earlier you start saving, the better off you’ll be! This is a great first account to grow your money with.
- Establish Membership
- No Monthly Service Fee
- Competitive Dividends
- Free Digital Banking
- Special club for young financial investors
- Available to members ages 13 to 22
- Gain Montana Credit Union membership
- Start enjoying member benefits right away
- Earn competitive dividends and watch savings grow
- No monthly service fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free telephone banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
How to Open
To open an FYI Savings account, you’ll need:
- Current school ID (must show birth date) or birth certificate
- Social security card
- All parties on account must be present to sign
New for FYI Club Members - Zogo!
It pays to learn about finance - literally! Montana Credit Union has partnered with Zogo to help our FYI Club Members learn the basics of personal finance.
Zogo is a gamified financial literacy app that rewads you for completing bite-sized financial literacy lessons on smart saving, spending, and managing your money. The app includes nearly 300 modules on 20 different topics, from opening a checking account to saving for retirement - and everything in between.
By completing modules, taking interactive five question quezzes, and participating in daily trivia games, users earn virtual "pineapples" and work toward real-life rewards - like a $5 gift card to one of your favorite stores!
Download the Zogo app and type in our access code to get started: MONTANACU
At Montana CU, we want to provide all our members with the tools they need to build a bright financial future. Start with the Zogo app today, and we can guide you ahead to that goal together!