When you can’t walk it, get there in a ride that you love. We make it affordable.
- Competitive Rates
- Customized Terms
- Local Decisions
- Purchase or refinance the vehicle you really want
- Competitively low rates on new or used vehicles*
- Up to 100% financing available for qualified buyers
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Apply in person, online, or by phone
- Quick approval process with funds available the same day in most cases
- No pre-payment penalties
- Convenient automatic payment or monthly coupons
- Debt protection available
- Local decision-making and processing here in North Central Montana
- Personalized service throughout the life of the loan
Click the Apply Now button, or log in to [email protected] to apply online today! Not a member? Give us a call or stop on by!
Protect your auto or recreational vehicle investment with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) or Depreciation Protection.
GAP is a non-insurance product that covers the "gap" between your vehicle's value and the amount you still owe. If your vehicle is stolen or involved in a major accident, GAP may cover the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and the payoff on your loan. GAP comes with auto deductible reimbursement of up to $1,000. In addition, GAP Advantage could pay an additional $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle when you finance the new vehicle through Montana Credit Union within 90 days of an adverse occurrence to your vehicle.
Depreciation Protection Waiver (DPW) provides a benefit to help protect the "equity" in your auto loan. DPW kicks in if your vehicle is ever totaled or stolen and not recovered at anytime over the life of the loan. It provides you with an amount equal to the difference between MSRP or National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) retail value at time of purchase, less the amount of your loan balance at time of total loss- not to exceed the lesser of the maximum benefit ($5,000 or $10,000) or your outstanding loan balance at time of total loss.
For more information on GAP or DPW, please contact a loan officer.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection extends coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle. Available on both new and used vehicle loans, several protection plans are available depending on the type of coverage you prefer.
- Coverage benefits also include: 24-hour roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection, and trip interruption.
- For more information on Mechanical Breakdown Protection, please contact a loan officer.
- Know how much you can afford. Don't just think about the monthly payment.
- Think carefully about the overall cost of the vehicle and how long you would like to be paying on the loan.
- Know your insurance and registration costs up front. Typically, you will be required to carry full coverage insurance on your financed vehicle until the loan is paid off. It's important to know these costs before you buy.
- Call a loan officer at Montana Credit Union for help in calculating your payment options. We will assist you in determining the right loan amount for your income. We can even get you pre-approved so that you know how much you can afford to purchase.
- Know the value of the car you wish to buy. This can be critical to the loan approval process. A loan officer can assist you with determining a car's value.