Careers and Benefits
Montana Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana Credit Union may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full-time employees of Montana Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Teller - We are looking to add a full-time teller to our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service and will display a positive and professional attitude. We are looking for someone who takes personal initiative, is a team player, and who will embrace our Vision Statement and Statement of Values. Our tellers are responsible for processing a variety of financial transactions, to include: check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, credit card and loan payments, and balancing a cash drawer. Attention to detail, including verbal and written instructions, strict confidentiality, compliance with credit union regulations, and the ability to navigate multiple computer systems are required for this position. If interested, please apply via the link on this page, or stop by any of our three offices to apply.
Montana Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.