Careers and Benefits
Montana Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana Credit Union may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full-time employees of Montana Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.Apply Now
We currently have the following position available:
Indirect Loan Officer - We are looking for a dealer center/indirect loan officer to join our team. Primary responsibilities include: developing and maintaining positive relationships with dealers, members and coworkers; underwriting loan applications ; analyzing personal and financial data; reviewing purchase orders; calculating debt-to-income and loan-to-value ratios; scrutinizing credit reports; generating documentation to support credit decisions; and other duties as assigned. Must maintain a quality loan portfolio, adhere to federal and state regulations, and follow credit union policies and procedures. Interpersonal verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is a strong commitment to quality customer service. This is a full-time position working Tues-Sat. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required and two years’ experience in loan processing and underwriting is preferred. Interested applicants should apply online.
Montana Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.