Careers and Benefits
Montana Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana Credit Union may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full-time employees of Montana Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service and will display a positive and professional attitude. We are looking for someone who takes personal initiative, is a team player, and will embrace the Credit Union’s Philosophy (see “Vision Statement” and “Statement of Values” on Montana Credit Union’s homepage). Our Personal Video Tellers are responsible for processing a variety of financial transactions, including: check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, credit card and loan payments, and balancing of a cash drawer. Attention to detail, including verbal and written instructions, strict confidentiality, compliance with Credit Union regulations, and the ability to navigate multiple computer systems are required for this position.
If you have great attention to detail, are able to multi-task efficiently in a busy work environment, have outstanding interpersonal skills, and are able to work both independently and as part of a team, this could be the job for you!
Interested parties should complete Montana Credit Union’s application form for consideration. Click the blue Apply Now button to complete our application online, or stop by any one of our 3 branches for a paper application. Montana Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Montana Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.