Careers and Benefits
Montana Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana Credit Union may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full-time employees of Montana Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Member Service Representative: We are looking to hire a full-time Member Service Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to providing exceptional member service and will display a positive and professional attitude. We are looking for someone who takes personal initiative, is a team player and who will embrace the Credit Union’s philosophy. The MSR serves as a liaison between our members and the credit union. They greet and welcome members and visitors in a professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of member transactions.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: responding to members’ requests, problems and complaints, and/or directing them to the appropriate team member for specific information and assistance, providing in-person and by-telephone both general and specific information concerning credit union products, services and policies, opening new accounts and servicing existing accounts, handling requests from members for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawals, check requests, share certificate transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from members, assisting with plastic card re-issue and disputes, closing accounts, setting up IRA’s, assisting members in balancing their accounts, and researching accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan payment discrepancies. MSR’s also promote credit union products and services based on member’s needs.
Interested applicants should apply online via the Apply Now button above.
Montana Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.