Careers and Benefits
Montana Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a career in the financial service industry, then Montana Credit Union may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork and an ongoing commitment to learning and training. Full-time employees of Montana Credit Union receive a comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Member Relations Guide - Montana Credit Union is adding a Member Relations Guide to our team. The Member Relations Guide will be the face of Montana Credit Union at our newly remodeled corporate office in Great Falls. The Guide will be responsible for greeting and assisting members and/or vendors and acting as a liaison to ensure that their branch experience is positive, memorable, and that expectations are exceeded. The ideal candidate will be a career-minded individual with exceptional customer service skills, who will display a cooperative, positive and professional attitude at all times. We are looking for someone who is highly efficient and organized, and able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in a busy environment. Two years customer service experience will be preferred. If interested, please apply via the link on this page, or stop by any of our three offices.
Montana Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.