Careers and Benefits
Montana Credit Union is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members, while also providing a fun and fulfilling work environment for our employees. As the largest, locally managed credit union in our market, we are committed to being progressive in our product and service offerings, gracious in benefits, compensation and culture, and serving as a leader in the community. If you are a dedicated and dependable person looking for a rewarding career in the financial service industry, then Montana Credit Union may be the place for you.
As an employer, we emphasize the importance of teamwork, an ongoing commitment to learning and training, and a positive work environment. Full-time employees of Montana Credit Union receive a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
These benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K-Up to 7% company match
- Personal Time Off
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Optional AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & training opportunities
Montana Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Personal Video Teller (PVT): We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be at the forefront of technology and financial services! PVTs are responsible for serving members via our Personal Teller Machines as well as on the teller line (both lobby and drive up). This is a full-time position that includes rotating shifts to include opening, closing, and Saturdays.
Interested parties should complete Montana Credit Union’s application form for consideration. Click the blue Apply Now button to complete our application online, or stop by any one of our 3 branches for a paper application. Montana Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Montana Credit Union Vision Statement
Through our people, service, and commitment to community, we will become the financial institution of choice.
Montana Credit Union Statement of Values
- Our honorable work ethic will be evident in our display of mutual respect, trust, "doing the right thing" and treating everyone with dignity.
- We pledge a commitment of excellence to members and ourselves.
- We conduct ourselves professionally at all times.
- We work cooperatively to create a positive, enjoyable business environment.
- We are dedicated to our community financially, professionally and personally.
- We continually promote the Credit Union and support its philosophy.
- We maintain a sense of humor to keep life in perspective.