Our lobbies are currently closed. Our drive ups are open regular business hours.
Frequent questions from MCU members about the economic stimulus payments:
How will I know when I receive my stimulus payment?
- If you are expecting your stimulus payment via direct deposit, we recommend setting up an e-Alert on your account. You'll get a text, email or both when activity happens on your account.
- You can log in to [email protected] online banking or our mobile app to check your recent transactions and deposits.
- You can call us at 406.727.2210 to speak with one of our staff - they can let you know account balances, transaction information and more. Please note, we recommend setting up e-Alerts and using our online/mobile channels - our call volume has been higher than normal lately.
I received my stimulus payment via an Economic Impact Payment (EIP) card. How can I use my money?
- You can use your card to make purchases at stores that accept Visa debit cards.
- You can also withdraw funds through our PTMs and ATMS - please note, if you want to get a cash advance on the card, you will need to schedule an appointment to come in the branch. Just call or text us at 406.727.2210 to schedule an appointment.
- You can also transfer funds from your EIP card to your bank account. Go to the EIP website to learn more.